1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1
2010 Winner Pics
1961 Mercedes-Benz 190SL
1969 Ford Mustang Fastback
1959 Cadillac Coupe de Ville
1965 Corvette
1946 Hudson Pickup
1967 Ford Mustang
1939 Ford
2011 HTR-850R Camaro
1949 Buick Sedanette
2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe
1957 Chevy Pickup
2011 Lexus LS600h L Hybrid












1939 Ford GT
Owner: Cindy Warn
Builder: Tim Divers

               

Click on thumbnail to view larger image

Details: 1939 Ford "GT" Custom - Owned by Cindy Warn of Wilsonville, OR and built by Tim Divers of Divers Street Rods in Startup, WA. Paint is PPG on an all-steel Ford body. Drivetrain is a Ford GT 5.4-liter supercharged V8 mated to a Ford 4R100 4-speed automatic transmission and 9-inch Ford rear with a Strange Engineering center section. Chassis is a modified Morrison, and also features Wilwood brakes and one-off Schot wheels. Build time was 3-1/2 years, and it was originally built for the same customer 20 years ago and is now a 21st century rebuild using only 20% of the original car with the remaining 80% hand-made. Located in the feature car area outside of North Hall. http://www.diversstreetrods.com/



Choice Awards are presented to the runners-up to the prestigious Shine Award given at SEMA


© Copyright 1995-2018 Mothers® Polishes●Waxes●Cleaners, Inc.
Contact Us